Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment for the Research & Writing Center (3322 HBLL) or drop-in for assistance on a first-come, first-served basis. You may also schedule an online (email) consultation, where a writing consultant will review your work and respond via email with feedback and a personalized videocast.
Policies & Reminders
- Come prepared with assignment descriptions, drafts, and questions.
- Allow ample time to practice and revise.
- Sign up for no more than 2 appointments (1 hr) a day.
- Writers 5+ minutes late for an appointment may be asked to reschedule.
- The Writing Center only notifies faculty of a visit upon the writer’s request.
- Tutors do not discuss or assign grades.
For more information about tutoring sessions, see our FAQs page.